Guys, this time I will show you one new sub ohm tank – OFRF NexMesh Tank, which is the first conical mesh coil tank that made of high-quality SS, powered by NexMesh Coil Technology. Now let’s see more information about this vape tank below.
OFRF NexMesh Tank adopts a dual vapor compression system that will bring you richer and fresher flavors. What’s more, equipped with A1 and 316L mesh coils, thicker mesh weave, and smoother airflow would be massively given. As for the pod, it combines a large 4ml e-juice capacity with top filling structure and leakage-proof design, simple to operate and will bring a flavorful vaping experience.
OFRF NexMesh Tank Parameters:
- Size: 25 x 40.5mm
- Capacity: 4ml
- Refill: Top filling
- Resistance: 0.20Ω A1 NexMesh Coil; 0.15Ω S.S.316L NexMesh Coil
- Thread: 510
Also, we highly recommend you the VOOPOO Maat Tank 28mm which adopts new Plug-N-Reload design for easy coil building. It takes the feature of semi-faded juice storage to ensure a healthy and safe vaping with no coils burning out. Equipped by triple air holes, VOOPOO MAAT Sub-Ohm Tank brings smooth and ample air inlet to service your lung vape. Additionally, the child lock is considered in the TPD edition of VOOPOO Maat Sub-Ohm Tank.
VOOPOO Maat Sub-ohm Tank:
- Size: 56 x 28mm (Standard) & 56 x 24.5mm (TPD)
- Capacity: Standard 4ml & TPD 2ml
- Coil: MT-M1 0.13ohm Single Mesh Coil (60-85W); MT-M2 0.2ohm Dual Mesh Coil (50-80W)
- Material: Stainless Steel & Glass
- Way to Refill: Standard: Top fill with an automatic gap; TPD: Top fill with child safety lock
- Thread: 510
- Colors: Black / Rainbow / Stainless Steel
Do you like them? You can go to Vapesourcing online vape store to get more details!
>You may also want: